Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Enjoy the little things-it pays

Happy Thing Of The Day- layers of soft sweaters (taken from thingstobehappyabout.com)

Today's post is short and sweet- enjoy the little things.

The reason I didn't post yesterday and why I am so late tonight is because I'm enjoying life! I've realized you've got to live, and it turns out it was worth it.  Maybe God was trying to tell me something.

Before this new journey, Wade and I were so worried about money, getting enough hours at work, just making ends meet was on our minds constantly.  After having a big bill to pay for a truck repair, we realized how well we were doing, and decided we needed to look at things differently.  We have enough money to pay our bills, and maybe our "fun" time should include less money spending (like playing N-64, score!).   So, I decided that I needed to be less stressed about getting the hours, finding the new job, cleaning the house, everything just needed to slow down.

So last night I decided to let myself be pampered and after work I went to a Mary Kay thing and got a make over from my friend Natasha.  Then made a delicious dinner and shared it with my wonderful man and his best friend....didn't get home until midnight because we were having so much fun.  Then today I enjoyed hanging out with Wade (even though he was sick) and then had a late dinner after work.

Apparently God was trying to make a point, because I was given more hours at work, and offered a new part time job....SCORE!!!

There is always a plan, we just don't know what it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment